> what our clients say
> recruitment toolkit
> small business
> request a callback
the recruitment process
We pride ourselves on the quality of our customer service and the time we take to consult with you to ensure we can meet your recruitment needs. We will...
- Visit you at your workplace, to better understand your requirements and workplace culture – this helps us in finding you the right person.
- Write the job advertisement in a way that catches the reader’s attention and use a variety of advertising (which we pay for) – attracting the best candidate.
- Search our database and exhaust our networks in the hunt for your new staff.
- Manage all enquiries, receiving and acknowledging all applications as soon as possible.
- Interview every candidate that we send to you, ensuring they fit what you want.
- Conduct referee and skills checks, short listing only those candidates who “can do, will do and will fit”.
- Organise interviews for you, saving you the run-around.
- Assist you with interviews if you want us to.
- Manage salary negotiations and commencement details with the successful candidate.
- Notify the unsuccessful candidates, saving you the discomfort.
- Stay in touch with both you and your new staff – to make sure everything goes smoothly.
- Provide a three month guarantee – if you dismiss them in the first three months, we will replace them at no further charge.