We're committed to minimising our carbon footprint in numerous ways, including:
- switching off all electronic equipment at the wall, when not in use - including computer monitors.
- recycling all paper. Disused confidential paperwork is shredded and donated to a local pet store for their reuse; with all other paper being reused as notepaper.
- printing electronic documents only as necessary.
- we've never had a photocopier and continue to resist any urge to generate multiple copies.
- our preference for electronic communication, minimising not only our paper usage, but also greenhouse gases in the delivery of our mail.
- our new office boasts climate-specific landscaping, serviced by our own water tank.
- our preference for 'fresh air breezes' over air conditioning.
- saying "no" to plastic bags and extra packaging when shopping, reusing our coffee cup carriers, and recycling our newspapers.
These are just some of the small ways we commit to reducing our greenhouse gas emissions. For advice on reducing your carbon intensivity, click here.
> jobsearch toolkit
> what our clients say
> request a callback
> online documents